When you call us, we will ask you a number of questions with regards to your new custom marble or granite countertop plans:
- You may want to measure your existing countertops first. Start here
- What are the colors of your cabinets and appliances? What is the color and type of flooring in your kitchen or bathroom?
- Will you be purchasing new appliances, faucets, or sinks for the project?
- When do you need the project to be completed?
- Do you know how much marble or granite you need? How many square feet of countertops does your remodeling project require?
- What kind of a budget have you set for the countertops project?
- What are you doing for a backsplash? Tile or matching slabs?
Our countertop design consultants can meet with you personally in our showroom to help get you started with selecting the best possible marble or granite slab choice for you, your budget and your home. We have over 1800 slabs to choose from and you are guaranteed to get the highest quality, premier stone.